"I don't know where to begin. I'm looking at essential oils for RA but it's kinda confusing."
I hear that all the time. And changing to a natural lifestyle can be overwhelming in the beginning. How about a handy check list of the basics I think will help you develop a great wellness routine? When I started using essential oils for RA, I was figuring it out as I went along. I want to take the stress and guess work out of it, so I've put together my must-have list. There are some other options to get you rolling, but if you're looking to start with just the essentials, the following are my suggestions: ⇒Frankincense - Daily use supports healthy cell function, aides in relaxation, and balances mood ⇒Lifelong Vitality Supplements - This set is full of essential nutrients, metabolism benefits, and powerful antioxidants designed to help promote energy, health, and vitality. The xEOmegas are super important for us RA Warriors too. ⇒PB Assist - This bad boy delivers 6 billion CFUs of active probiotic cultures and soluble pre-biotic FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides) that encourage friendly bacterial growth. Probiotics are an important addition to the daily supplement routine! You could also use Terrazyme digestive enzymes. There's been some interesting research on enzymes and autoimmune issues. ⇒Peppermint - I use Peppermint for a million different things. Recently my favorite has been for hand massages in the morning to help me deal with morning stiffness. I love having some essential oils for RA that have so many uses. I am a practical girl at heart. ⇒Wild Orange - As a citrus, orange has natural antioxidants which have been shown to be important dietary components for rheumatoid arthritis patients. This is great in water - which helps us stay hydrated, another important aspect of feeling our best. ⇒Deep Blue Rub - We love the blue stuff - it provides a comforting sensation of cooling and warmth to problem areas. Tired feet? This is a winner for sure. I get so worn out on days I'm on my feet a lot, and for me this is a lifesaver!
Okay so how do you get started?
- Head over to my doTERRA site.
- Choose Wholesale Customer if you are interested in simply using the oils for yourself and family; choose Wellness Advocate if you think you'd like to share oils with friends and family and earn commissions (you're under no obligation to do so though, so if you think you might like getting your oils for FREE, pick Wellness Advocate)
- Enter your personal info, create a password, verify that you are getting set up with me (my ID# is 520602)
- Choose the $35 Enrollment
- Add the following to your cart: Frankincense ($69.75), Peppermint ($20.50), Wild Orange ($10.50), Deep Blue Rub ($29.25), Lifelong Vitality pack ($79.50). After you add the LLV pack in, you'll be able to edit that and add the PB Assist or Terrazyme for $20.00
- Add payment info and check out. You'll need to reorder the Lifelong Vitality Pack and PB Assist or Terrazyme monthly, so it's smart to go ahead and set up your Loyalty Order for next month. We can set up a consult to make sure you're good to go
Yes, it really is as simple as that!
There you go. Is $230 worth it to you to take control of your health? Most resourceful folks can make that happen and are always so thankful that they did. I LOVE being able to be active again. Once your set up, we'll schedule a FREE Wellness Consult ($50 value) and make sure to get you off on the path that's best for you. You'll enjoy a ton of support - our private Facebook groups are absolutely incredible! I can't wait to help you get back to living. It's important to me to have something natural to support a healthy immune system, help alleviate some of the aggravating symptoms I have, and know that I'm taking care of myself and family as naturally as possible. I started with trying essential oils for RA, and ended up making them part of an amazingly better lifestyle! Now, if you are REALLY ready to make some positive changes, take a look at the Natural Solutions Kit. At $550 it's a SUPER value. Priced well below wholesale, you get your wholesale membership for free AND for those taking advantage of Loyalty Rewards, you can get an extra $100 in free products. It includes an incredible amount of products --including my FAV diffuser. If you'd like more info about this, you can email me or give me a call at 910-309-3302